FCRA Registration in Rajasthan
FCRA or Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 is an optional registration certificate for NGO/ Charitable organisations/ trusts, societies and Section 8 companies. FCRA registration for NGO/ Society has been introduced to regulate all foreign contributions to a charitable organisation. It aims at providing smart, citizen centric and transparent governance to citizen and organisations in Rajasthan.
Document required for FCRA Registration in Rajasthan
Applicant is required to produce some required document to prove their eligibility and authenticity for the application to o obtain the FCRA certificate for NGO/ Society.
- Copy of the Trust / society registration certificate
- Copy of the PAN card of NGO, trust
- Signature specimen of the chief individual
- Record of all charitable activities in last 3 years
- Details of present and past management structure
- Copy of 80G/ 12AC certificate by IT department
Process For FCRA Registration in Rajasthan
- Completely fill the FC-3 application form
- And attach the copy of all important required documents
- Generate a DARPAN ID by registering on NITI Aayog website
- On validating the document and application, the FCRA certificate is issued by the authority
The applicant must consult a FCRA registration consultant for successful application and approval of the FCRA certificate for NGO. It seems easy but it is very difficult to produce right documents. GSB Taxation is one of the leading firms for the online FCRA registration in Rajasthan.