Import Export is a very crucial business for the growth of economy of company. If you are in Import export business; you need to get registered under the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) to give legal status to your business and avoid any legal hassles. This is achieved by applying for IEC registration in Delhi. After successful application; you will get a 10 digit alphanumeric code which is used as business identity. It can be availed by a business entity as well as an individual.
Documents for IEC Registration
If you want IEC registration in Delhi, you need to furnish some important documents for the successful approval of the registration application. Here is the list of documents:
- PAN card of the applicant
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Address proof of the applicant
- Bank statement/ cancelled cheque
IEC Registration Process
Business entities and individuals have to go through the process for IEC registration in Delhi for successful application approval. Here is the stepwise guide of the IEC registration process.
- Submit the IEC application with Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
- After application, an acknowledgement is issued for reference.
- Application online is then sent to IEC where it is processed
- On successful satisfaction; IEC is generated
Get free consultation for IEC registration in Delhiwith the leading consultants for Import export code registration for business in Delhi.