Government is aimed at improving the business environment to propel the business and economy growth in India. MSME registration is also introduced by government to give special benefits and subsidies to the small and micro scaled business in India. By registering a business entity under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME Act); the business owners can avail the benefits given to the MSME registered companies in tenders and government projects.
Documents required for MSME Registration in Delhi
- Business registration documents and certificate
- Business address proof (utility bills/ electricity bills)
- Copies of sales and purchase bills
- Copy of other licenses approved
Process for MSME Registration in Delhi
- You need to furnish Aadhar card number for the MSME registration
- Register online to generate Udyog Aadhar for business
- Initial registration certificate is issued after the application approval
After obtaining MSME certificate, the business entity can avail loans from banks, NOC from regulatory bodies, subsidies and more benefits proposed by government time to time.
GSB Taxation is a leading MSME registration consultants in Delhi for seamless application and approval of the certificate. Fill form to get free consultation now!