NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation) is a government enterprise under the supervision of Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME). It has been constituted to promote and help the MSME industry by proposing many schemes such as single point registration of government purchase, marketing support and more. It helps MSME business players to grow their business and market effectively.
To get NSIC registration, a business must have registered as MSME first.
We are the top NSIC registration consultants in Kolkata(India)
Procedure for NSIC Registration
For successful NSIC registration approval, applicant must follow the steps levied by the NSIC.
- Submit duly filled application for NSIC registration
- Application is forwarded to the regional branch
- A inspection is carried out at the business address
- After successful inspection; NSIC grants certificate to the MSME business.
NSIC Registration Document Required
Get detailed list of all important documents required for obtaining NSIC certificate online.
- MSME registration certificate (Copy)
- Declaration by the proprietor/ partner or director
- Utility Bills of the company address
- Address Proof of business
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card / Identity Card
For obtaining NSIC certificate without any hassles, get expert guidance from leading NSIC registration consultants in Kolkata.