Shop and establishment License is important for the business owners such as hotels, restaurants, society, educational institute, insurance firms, pubs and more. Shop and establishment registration in Noida is done by the labor department of the territory. Shop Act is enacted to regulate the salary issues, terms of service, holidays, leaves, working amenities, working hours at the workplace.
Documents for Shop and Establishment Registration in Noida
The following documents are necessary for the approval and issue of shop license. The applicant is required to furnish the following documents to apply for the license.
- Id proof of applicant
- Pan card of applicant
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Photo of the shop premises
- Shop address proof (utility bill, rent agreement. electricity bill)
More document are required as per the business type.
Procedure for Shop and Establishment Registration in Noida
- Go to the official website of labour department.
- Submit the Shop license application (Form A) online
- Submit the prescribed processing fee to the chief inspector
- On receipt of the fee and application, a verification process will be carried out by the inspector
- On successful verification the shop license is issued
This process seems easy but you must consult a business consultant for the successful application. Fill the form to get free consultation.