A society is a charitable organisation which is formed by group of people to support a common purpose or cause. Society registration in Haryana is governed by the Societies Act, 1860 formulated by Government of India. A society can support causes such as women empowerment, child education, health issues, relief fund collection and more.
To register a Society in Haryana; applicant is required to submit the required documents and the processing charge to the registrar of societies.
Documents for Society Registration in Haryana
Here is the complete list of the documents required for the registration of the charitable society.
- PAN Card of all members of the society
- Residential proof of all the members of society
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Registered Society Address Proof documents
- List of all members of society
- Declaration by the president of the society to be registered
Check out more about Registration of Societies
If you want to register a charitable trust or society in Haryana, connect with the expert business advisors at GSB Taxation which is the leading consultants for Society Registration in Haryana. Fill form to get best quotes.