Agmark certificate| Registration Service| India 2020
Agmark registration gives the quality assurance and authenticity to all agricultural products produced in India. The word "Agmark" in agmark registration is derived from the combination of two words, "Ag" and "Mark", which means agricultural and certification mark.
Agmark certification is the required certification for agricultural products provided by the government of India which assures that the products containing Agmark is good in quality and also safe for human consumption. Agmark Certification Act, 1986 (amended) certifies all the agricultural products in India.This Agmark certification also marks the food standard keeping in mind the requirements of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Agmark benefits the seller as well as the buyer. The seller can sell their products easily and it serves as a satisfaction mark for the buyers. The AGMARK Act covers 222 different categories of agricultural products and commodities including on Pulses, Cereals, Essential oils, Vegetable oils, Fruits and Vegetables and other semi-processed commodities.
Request a Call Back
Documents required for Agmark Registration
- Name of agricultural product under which applicant applies for Agmark
- Name and address of the organization
- PAN card of individual or business
- Address proof of business premises such as utility bills
- Trademark registration certificate
- Details of machinery such as power, quantity, and capacity
- Turnover of the company for last year
- Copy of registration of a company such as a copy of documents issued by the registrar of companies
- If the applicant is a company in that case copy of Memorandum of association.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Agmark certificate?
Agmark is a symbol of quality and authenticity of agricultural products in India. The word "Agmark" in agmark registration is derived from the combination of two words, "Ag" and "Mark", which means agricultural and certification mark.
Why should I register for Agmark?
You should register for the Agmark because it is very important for the credibility of your products and bring following benefits:-
- Credibility and Trust-Worthiness
- Target consumer base
- Increased quality
Is Agmark registration compulsory?
Agmark registration id mandatory for certain agricultural products in India. Agmark registration is regulated under the Agricultural Products (Marketing & Grading) Act 1937..
What are the products products available under the Agmark Products Act 1937?
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Essential Oils
- And other such Agricultural products