NSIC Registration(National small industries corporation) | Certificate India
NSIC (National Small Industrial Corporation) is a government of India body which helps to aid and foster the growth of micro small and medium enterprises. All the MSME and UDYOG aadhar registered business can apply for the registration of NSIC. National Small Industrial Corporation under the Ministry of corporate affairs provides the registers to MSME enterprises which are involved in manufacturing and service sector. NSIC helps to promote and foster the growth of MSME businesses in India by operating various schemes like single point registration for government purchase, performance and credit Rating scheme, Marketing Support for small industries and more.
What is the eligibility for NSIC registration?
- All Micro and small entities who are registered with the Director of Industries(DI) or registered with District Industries Centers(DIS).
- As service or manufacturing enterprises or having Acknowledgement of Entrepreneurs memorandum are eligible for the registration of NSIC under its SPRS (Single point registration scheme).
- MSEs who have already commenced their commercial production but haven’t completed one year. A provisional Registration certificate is issued to such MSEs under SPRS (single point registration scheme) with the limit of 5 lakh. The provisional certificate issued is valid from one year from the date of issue.
Benefits of NSIC Registration
There is no registration fee for NSIC registration
The NSIC registered companies are exempted from the Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
Procurement from MSEs
The NSCI registration makes it easy for your business to get other government license and approvals
Request a Call Back
Documents required for the NSIC Registration
- Copy of Acknowledgement of MSME registration
- Details of of plant & machinery and raw material with original purchase price
- Performance Statement
- Form ’A’ from Registrar of Firms showing the names of the partners.
- Certificate of Incorporation
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost and validity of the NSIC registration?
There is no government fee for the NSIC registration. And the validity for the NSIC registration is of 2 years, it can be renewed after this period.