CPWD |how to apply | Registration Services 2020?
The Central Public Works Department is the principal agency of the Central Government engaged in construction and maintenance of Central Government assets financed from civil works budget.
PWD is responsible for providing infrastructure to citizens. They are primarily involved in the work of building roads,bridges, highways and provide water, electricity, and better sewage facilities in society.
PWD registers the contractors to do all these activities on behalf of the PWD departments. As per the provisions of general financial rules 126, the Central Government Department may now get construction & maintenance work done through organizations other than public works departments.
So CPWD License is basic license for contractors to start a contract work business. CPWD license registration is required to participate in tender issued by the PWD department.
The government registration fee for CPWD license registration varies in different classes of license-:
- Class-I Rs.5000/-
- Class-II Rs.4000/-
- Class-III Rs.3000/-
- Class-IV Rs.1000/-
- Class-V Rs.500/-
Request a Call Back
Documents required for CPWD license registration
- Copy of the PAN Card
- Identity proof
- Business registration proof
- Passport size photos
Procedure of CPWD License Registration
We are a team of professionals having years of experience in providing CPWD licenses to contractors across the country. We will guide you in the procedure of CPWD license registrations and easily follow ups-:
- Documents preparation: Prepare all the documents which are required for the CPWD license registration. All the documents must be self-attested.
- Government challan payment: Pay the government challan payment and the required fee for the license.
- Application submission: The contractor shall submit an application in the prescribed proforma to the concerned authority together with necessary documents in support of his application.
- Follow up with department: Our team will all the follow-ups in the CPWD license registration and make the registration procedure smooth.
- License issuance: The authority competent to register the contractor will take action to verify the credentials and antecedents of the Contractor and issue “Contractor Registration Card” to the Contractor in eligible Class and for the Item of work applied.
- The contractor should wait 30 days from the date of filing the CPWD registration application.