ESI registration | How to Register | Registration Services 2020
ESI stands for Employee State Insurance managed by the Employee State Insurance Corporation which is an autonomous body created by the law under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
This scheme is started by Indian workers. The workers are provided with a huge variety of medical, monetary and other benefits from the employer. According to the ESI rules and regulations specified in the employee state insurance act, 1948. Any Company having more than 10 employees (in some states it is 20 employees) who have a maximum salary of Rs. 15000/- has to mandatorily register itself with the ESIC.
Such facilities are really very grateful for improving health, performance and for the progress of employees
Request a Call Back
Procedure of ESI registration?
- The first for ESI registration is to file Form No – 1 Employer Registration Form
- After filing it has be submitted along with all the required documents
- The ESI form no 1 will be varified and ESI will be issued
- The employee who is registered under this scheme will provide the employer with the filled form and photographs of his own family members as a part of the process of registration and will get an ESI card after registration
- Any change in the Company or its employees will be intimated to the ESIC
Documents required for ESI registration
- The registration certificate of the company obtained either under the:
- Factories Act
- Shops and Establishment Act
- The company registration certificate
- Pvt Ltd
- Proprietorship etc.
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of Association
- A complete list of all the employees working in the Establishment
- PAN card
- The compensation details of all the employees
- A canceled cheque of the Bank Account of the Company
- List of Directors of the Company
- List of the Shareholders of the Company