Pollution Board NOC
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) that comes under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate in India works for checking the air, water, and noise pollution by ensuring the quality is maintained. It also issues guidelines for the same. In India, every state has its own Pollution Control Boards. In the capital, the Delhi Pollution Control Board has the jurisdiction for issuing the pollution NOC.
As per the Water (Pollution & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and Air (Pollution & Control of Pollution) Act, 1981 every industry, operations or commercial activities which may result in the discharge of sewerage into the environment has to take the pollution board NOC.
A No objection certificate must be obtained before the commencement of such activities. There are some categories in which it is required to take the pollution NOC. The categorization of industries as “Red”, “Orange”, “Green” and “White” is now accepted to the whole country. The categorization extends to not only the location of industries but also for the Consent Management, granting NOC and formulation of guidelines. The concept of categorization of industries continues to evolve.Types Of NOC:-
- Consent to Establish
- Consent to Operate
- Renewal of Consent to operate
Delhi Pollution Control Board
DPCB stands for Delhi Pollution Control Board. It is a self-governing body founded in1991, by the Delhi Government under the guidance of the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
The DPCC is the central authority to issue no objection certificate just to assure that the designated business entity being set up will not cause any harm to the environment or society. For a change and improvement in the production process or setting up in industries, a provision has been made that the entrepreneur must get the “NOC” from the board first.What are the main functions of the DPCB?
- To organize various consumer awareness programs on the prevention and control of air and water pollution and waste management through mass media. And make people aware of the health hazards of pollution.
- Working for the matter concerning any matter concerning prevention and control of water and air pollution and improvement of the quality of air.
- To collect technical and statistical data related to air and water pollution.
- Lay down the standard of sewage and trade effluents and for emission from industrial plants, automobiles and Health Care establishments.
- To help with the development of new technology for the treatment of sewage, trade effluents, and control equipment.
- To issue consent certificate different categories of industries such as Red, Blue, and Orange.
Request a Call Back
Process of DPCB NOC Registration
- If you want to register pollution NOC for your business premise then connect with our team at GSB taxation. We will provide you the easy procedure of pollution NOC registration.
- The procedure for the NOC registration is completely online and there is no need to visit the office.
- We would collect your documents and draft your application online in the Delhi state pollution control office.
- After application, an inspection will be done on the premise
- Further, the scrutiny of documents/other aspects of the consent NOC will be issued.
Documents required for Delhi pollution board NOC
- Identity proof
- Business registration proof
- Site plan of the premises
- Memorandum of association
- Partnership Deed (in case of partnership)
- Resolution of Board of Director
- Memorandum of Association
- Proprietorship certificate
- Certification from the municipality